Monday, October 22, 2012

Uplift Yoga Retreat Afterglow

Thanks to all of the yogis who attended this year's Uplift Yoga Retreat at the Christine Center. It was an especially creative and fun group and I enjoyed getting to know everyone. Thank you also to my fellow yoga instructors who helped make it all come together. Angela, Kirsten and Jody, you were amazing and I am so lucky to have had your excellent assistance and expertise. And as always, thanks to the Christine Center for allowing me to have this gathering. It is indeed a healing place.

I think it was an especially wonderful retreat this year, and I'm still basking in the good feelings generated by our group. I hope all who attended had as great a time as I did. You all make the retreat happen.

I was informed today that there are actually no October weekends available for us to meet at the Center next year. So my choices are either the weekends around Sept. 15 or Nov. 15. I am reaching out to you who want to attend next year, to help me decide which of these is the better option. I need to get a final date to the Center by next week.

To all who were wondering about the "waves" music I played during savasana, that is Relaxation Ocean by Anugama.

The place where I buy my beads for malas (online) is Fire Mountain.

I made a few more malas tonight and put them up on Etsy. I'm so happy that the ones I brought to the retreat all went out to good homes!

Peace and Namaste,
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment