Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn is in the air

The cool weather and back to school supplies make me want to take a class or change a habit. Fall is a wonderful time for re-creating ourselves or committing to something we've been wanting to experience. I am attending a weekend conference on environmental and nature writing at the end of this month. I am hoping it will kick-start my writing season and perhaps inspire me to move into a new genre.

Also looking forward to October, when I will be attending the Matthew Sanford yoga teacher training on yoga for disabilities. I feel like some time around other yoga instructors will also be inspirational and energizing and I hope to take away some things that I can use in all of my yoga classes.

A Create-Your-Own-Mala class is in the works for October or November. Check the schedule here for time/place once I get it nailed down.

And in the spirit of falling leaves and transition to Autumn, here is my latest mala creation. I call it Memento Mori Mala.

Namaste,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment